It's almost that time! Time to enter the Haltom City Public Library's 3rd Annual Pumpkin Decorating Contest.
Who can enter:
Anyone! There are 4 judging categories:
- Children ages 5-8
- Children ages 9-12
- Teens ages 13-17
- Adults 18 and older
How to Enter:
- Decorate a pumpkin or gourd—real or artificial—anyway you want: glue, paint, carve, or all of the above! See rules for more information.
- Bring pumpkin to the library and fill out entry form.
- The deadline to bring your pumpkins to the library is Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
- Please keep pumpkins appropriate for viewing of all ages. Pumpkins deemed inappropriate by library staff for public display will not be judged or displayed.
- No sharp or protruding objects of any kind will be allowed.
- Pumpkins must be decorated at home and brought to the library during library hours. Deadline: Wednesday, 8 p.m., October 25, 2017.
- Library staff will discard pumpkins that exhibit mold or rot.
- Pumpkins will be assigned an entry number. Please do not put your name on the pumpkin.
- Judging will take place during the Hooowling Halloween beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, October 30, 2017.
- Pumpkins can be picked up on Monday night after Hooowling Halloween or during regular library hours on Tuesday, October 31, 2017. All pumpkins left after October 31st will be used for the Teen Pumpkin Smash event on November 1, 2017 or will be discarded.
All winning entries for each category will receive a Sonic gift card.